Food as Medicine
I have been trying to find my way thru the nutritional fog for about 20yrs now. For 15yrs I’ve been reading Dr. Weil’s books.. I felt comfortable with him right away. He always gave a reasoned stance for every issue. I can go back through the years and follow his advice from book to book, as science change, he changed on certain issues, others he held to his first reasoning.
I eat a ton of food. I don’t find it difficult to eat
- 5-6 servings of vegs. and 3-4 fruits daily.
- 1 serving of fish, sardines,salmon,macheral.
- 2-3 servings of soy milk,edamame, tofu, tempah.
- 2 servings of whole grains, not bread.
- nuts and seeds, walnuts, almonds, flax, sesame.
- 2-3 cups of green tea, white tea, oolong.